Hoarding: There is Hope.
Family members or friends dealing with a hoarding situation deserve compassion. Compulsive hoarding is a complex anxiety disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions, regardless of actual value.
ServiceMaster Restore Hoarding Cleaning Services:
- Remove clutter and clean up debris
- Help locate lost jewelry, hidden money and/or other valuable items
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help distribute donations
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national)
- Facilitate paperwork required by government agencies, lawyers and trusts
A Thorough Process From Start to Finish and Beyond
ServiceMaster Restore and Matt Paxton have created a proven process to help individuals affected by hoarding and overwhelming clutter to clean out a home, and move towards a clutter-free life.
Helping Families Deal With Hoarding
A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy or both, and careful action is required to address the problem and help the customer get on the road to recovery. Not only does it require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each customer like a member of the family. For an understanding, professional approach to helping solve a serious problem, we are your trusted choice.
CALL FOR A FREE INSPECTION!