Hard surface floors have many positive attributes; but caring for them can be tricky. ServiceMaster has developed wonderful products and procedures to take the hassle and guesswork out of hard surface floor cleaning and maintenance. Our highly-trained technicians will assess your floors and determine the best approach to cleaning based on soil level, residual products on floor, amount of wax, etc. You will be given a detailed scope of work and price quote based on the condition of your floor and your budget. We specialize in the following:
ServiceMaster offers two methods to freshen up your VCT tile
- Shower scrub: This process is available for floors with scuffs and stains in the finish, but good condition overall.
This less intensive method scrubs off the top layer of finish and adds 2-3 new layers of finish to your VCT, leaving it looking like new. This is a great way to keep floors looking great between strip-and-refinish.
- Strip and refinish: Necessitated by build-up of finish around the edges of floors, badly stained floors, or discolored finish. Recommended every 1-2 years depending on traffic.
Ceramic Tile & Grout
The ServiceMaster Clean® Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
- Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
ServiceMaster will professionally clean your hardwood floors and add our protective product to maintain shine and protect the floors.